Intellectual Property Experts in Patents, Trademarks and Product Designs
Apply the Easy Way
Intellectual Property PROTECTION
Intellectual Property (IP) is a broad term to cover patents, trademarks, designs and many other forms of protection.
Patent YOUR INVENTION
Patents protect your ideas, innovations, devices, substances, methods or processes. They can be licenced for income or sold.
Trademark YOUR BRAND OR LOGO
Trademarks allow you to protect your business name, company name, logo, brand, slogan, or website.
Product Designs protect the new shape or design of a new (or existing) product. For example the new shape of a bicyle helmet, a whiskey glass, etc.
→ 13 years Fellow of the Australian Patent Attorney Institute
→ 21 years Experience
→ Registered Patent Attorney and Trademark Attorney
→ Bus. Mgmt. (Cert IV)
→ B. Sc. (hons) Biotechnology
Why a Patent and Trademark Attorney?
Patent and Trademark Attorney Representation assists to minimise conflicts and ensure that your patents, trademarks and product design applications don’t contain mistakes, problems or lack detail to win enforcement proceedings.
A lot of information is empowering business owners too much, and conseuently Court actions involving DIY applications are resulting in Judges invalidating (voiding) Patent and Trademark Registrations.
There are many legal reasons for this outcome, and usually it is because Patent or Trademark Applicants don’t:
- have the legal degree to correctly understand the legals or implications of the details lodged, or the way the details needed to be covered.
- comply with the reuqirements of the Patent and Trademark Act.
- respond to the Patent Office with the right legal submissions.
- should never have been entitled to own the rights, but weren’t aware of it.
- created ownership issues by the way they traded or used the idea commercially.
For this reason it is wise to consult a Patent and Trademark Attorney not just at filing but constantly through your business life.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Registered Patent Attorney Consults
Request Free Information Pack
82 Ifould Street, Adelaide SA 5000