Patent, Trademark and Product Design protection
Be represented to avoid damage to your business and rights.
can include patents, trademarks and designs and many other forms .
your ideas, inventions, innovations, devices, substances, systems, methods and processes.
your business name, company name, logo, brand and slogan, etc.
to protect the new shape or design of a new (or existing) product. For example the new shape of a bicycle helmet, a whiskey glass, etc.
→ 13 years Fellow of the Australian Patent Attorney Institute
→ 21 years Experience
→ Registered Patent Attorney and Trademark Attorney
→ Bus. Mgmt. (Cert IV)
→ B. Sc. (hons) Biotechnology
Bus. Mgmt. (Cert IV)
Why a Patent and Trademark Attorney?
Patent and Trademark Attorney Representation assists to minimise conflicts and ensure that your patents, trademarks and product design applications don’t contain mistakes, problems or lack detail to win enforcement proceedings.
A lot of information is empowering business owners too much, and conseuently Court actions involving DIY applications are resulting in Judges invalidating (voiding) Patent and Trademark Registrations.
There are many legal reasons for this outcome, and usually it is because Patent or Trademark Applicants don’t:
- have the legal degree to correctly understand the legals or implications of the details lodged, or the way the details needed to be covered.
- comply with the reuqirements of the Patent and Trademark Act.
- respond to the Patent Office with the right legal submissions.
- know they should never have been entitled to own the rights, but IP Australia doesn’t review this aspect.
- know they have created issues by the way they traded or took the wrong commerical steps.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Registered Patent Attorney Consults
Request Free Information Pack
(Postal) PO Box 688, North Adelaide
(By appointment only)
82 Ifould Street, Adelaide SA 5000
+(61) 1300 138 802